Forum Discussion

NYR224
Seasoned Adventurer
3 hours ago

Bad day.

Oh boy. Buddies and i playing chel and we are slow. Like it's bad imo

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

The game speed in general is slower. This was a pretty big request from the community. You also don't have the speed boosts that were in the game previously so it's going to be slower. This should help teams rely more on authentic hockey play rather than run and gun strategies based on speed.

NYR224
      Seasoned Adventurer

Wow, that's bad. So it'll never be fixed? terrible imo for a change needs to be like 24 fast 

EA_Aljo

We'll have to wait and see what other feedback we get on this. It's very possible there will be tuning updates.

Zigbop
      Newcomer

I agree with NYR224. I guess removing the speed boosts is fine but the game feels like all players are in quicksand right now.

NYR224
        Seasoned Adventurer

fr lol. all my friends as well

RelentlessJ69
    Seasoned Newcomer

I'm a fan of the slower gameplay, you actually have time to set up plays now.  No more just outrunning people up the ice for an easy goal.

EA_Aljo

This was the intent. It should help encourage more team play, moving the puck around, setting up good scoring chances and such. Glad to see you're liking it. It was a bit of an adjustment for me at first, but didn't take long to start really enjoying it.

MasterB89
    Seasoned Rookie

It took a few games to get used to the change but overall I enjoy the slower gameplay too. Makes you have to have more team play overall then just outrush the opposing players