Forum Discussion

SnizzBarDizz2oh
New Traveler
2 days ago

Creation Zone - Disappointment

Another year of the same exact 10 arenas to choose from. Another year of the same logos. Another year of the same city and team names. Another year of ECHL logos but no AHL or CHL logos.

Another year of pre ordering the game and immediately coming here to post my disappointment. Why is this mode so neglected? 

kyl_35
    Seasoned Traveler

Thanks for confirming my fears. A creation zone overhaul was the last bastion of hope I had for buying this game. 

(I’m still going to buy it, but it’ll be second-hand) 

burner7recycle
      New Traveler

Don’t forget that we still can’t edit players or anything worthwhile in franchise mode ;)

• Still no Thrashers or Barons logos and now they removed all of the Coyotes logos. Plus, the same tired old uniforms to choose from with no upgrades to the pants and socks. But they made sure we still have the 5 Canucks logos to choose from! 

• There was absolutely zero reason to pre order this game, especially because it took pre-launch access to see how the game actually performs

What you should do from now on is get EA Play for a month and use the 10 hr trial

• It can’t be that hard to add in the semi pro and junior stadiums, they’re already in EASHL and when you create your AHL team in Franchise mode. I feel like that would be an easy add.