Forum Discussion

CLX90
Seasoned Rookie
4 hours ago

Incorrect jerseys/logos

If you find that something is wrong at some teams jersey/logo or has completely wrong jersey/logo put it here and we all can hope EA fixes it.

What i have seen from one stream there is least one team from Finnish Liiga that has compeletely wrong jerseys AGAIN.

Liiga = Lukko - Rauma

Jerseys (home and away) are many years old and logo has no white inside the logo because it is all transparent from the inside.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Can you get me a screenshot of what you're seeing in game?

CLX90
    Seasoned Rookie

Yeah maybe i could if i would have the game. I saw it from the stream of my teammate and believe me. I know when my favorite team has incorrect jersey or logo. 

I tried to send picture from this years jerseys but i couldn't. I send screenshots when i have the game but how do i get pictures from this years jersey (tried but did not succeeded)

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

What is happening when you try to attach an image?

CLX90
    Seasoned Rookie

Home jersey at season 24/25 (away jersey is same but colors other way).

CLX90
    Seasoned Rookie

Now i succeeded with the picture and also mentioned that away is same but colors other way but how do you really get the information about new logos or jerseys? This ain't the real way but i was so mad when saw from the stream that still you did not update my teams jerseys and the logo is also (like i mentioned) wrong with the white inside when it should be all transparent.