Forum Discussion

NicCrosby87
New Rookie
3 hours ago

Day one review

Players silhouettes are soooo strange. I hate the look all players feel the same, no strides/skating style… small, big, tall players all look the same too. Like no shoulder pads, long necks, all that stuff. Looks very odd… stops me to really enjoy the game.

Some close up on players during the game looks the same as NHL22, bad lighting that makes players look cartoon. 

No PWHL????

Also! The freaking settings/gameplay sliders still reset EVERYTIME you start a new game… I won’t survive another full year of having to go in options every game….

No Stanley Cup Playoffs/Final text on the ice during the playoffs… 

In Playoffs mode, no possibility to edit lines, besides doing it everyyyyy game. Edit player is still missing after so many years. 

Minor detail, but for a 10 year in a row, 2015-16 Penguins gloves are black and bright yellow when they were Black and Gold. 

No more possible to rotate player in Edit Player. You can in the first screen but applying gear/celebration/skating style, etc. Your player is stuck in the same angle.

Positive things 

Create Helmetless players FINALLY 🎉

Many new face scans : Awesome

New beards : Awesome

New hairstyles : Awesome
2, 3, 6, 7, 22, 35, 44, 47, 50, 51, 52, 53, 56, 65, 67

Possibility to turn off Pressure System visual : Awesome

Returning of Zetterberg, Subban, Thornton, Marleau, Weight and few others alumnis : Awesome! No Jonathan Toews???.. didn’t retired

Skating is nice, game feels and look pretty.

Rangers alternate 2023-2034 made me laugh, see attached file. 

• The difference is subtle. Feels more fluid and legs/feet movement are more crisp. LT is better than previous years for sure. 

KlariskraysNHL
      Hero

As you play more feel free to make a list of your likes and dislikes with details when it comes to gameplay.  Want to see how people are feeling about the gameplay.

NicCrosby87
        New Rookie

Thing is I change a lot in Gameplay Sliders starting with Game Speed set at 0/6. Improving defensive game, goalies and reducing accuracy and shot power to get low scoring games. Trying to get 1-0, 2-0, 2-1. 3-1, 4-0 scores. I hate a 8-7 game haha! So it might not be as wild as the default settings

• I'm happy to see many of you are enjoying the skating.  How do you feel about the new LT?

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.229 PostsLatest Activity: 25 seconds ago