Forum Discussion

EvaElfieSimp
Newcomer
8 hours ago

Usual request about full presentation mode

It's been a BIG topic on this forum for a while now. I don't understand what you guys don't understand at that point. One of the biggest treads on this forum was about the removal of full presentation broadcast back on NHL 23. We, the community (and especially the hardcore offline players who plays for immersion and realism), have been pretty clear and vocal about this being an issue. A lot of us, including me, have decided not to buy the game until this feature was brought back. Even for one year, because of said bugs about the new presentation, it was unacceptable. How could a once well-trusted franchise could possibly think that it was a good idea to remove the immersive pregame presentation? ALL of the biggest sports games have super pumping pregame introduction but NHL. What's the problem? We never have a valid and transparent explanation about why this was removed. 

Here we are, 3 years later on a "new" engine with a game only available on the latest generation of console and we still don't have a full presentation mode. This is unbearable and unworthy of a true sports game. I will never buy another NHL game until this feature is back no matter how good the game is. And don't tell us that "You don't have any details on the topic" or whatever excuse we had for the past 3 years. We want a clear answer. Will this ever come back or not? Until then, you won't have another dime on me. 

From a really disappointed (again) die hard NHL fan. 

PS : The new tunnel celebrations are horrible, give us the ability to turn back to NHL 22's celebrations please. This is also unbearable for a lot of us. 

• A new game, exclusively on the new generation of consoles with the same old bugs and slow laggy menus lol don’t forget that, on top of the butchered presentation 

EvaElfieSimp
      Newcomer

A "new" game yeah. Man what a shame this franchise has become.

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.360 PostsLatest Activity: 30 minutes ago