Forum Discussion

6 years ago

3PO kit

So the event is 12/14 based on the clue. When can we expect the kit to be revealed? Chewie was released the Saturday before. Same thing?
  • "Bill0207;c-1716134" wrote:
    I imagine we'll get the kit sometime this week with the event starting on friday

Thursday ... pending your location
  • Incessant chatter (Zeta): at the start of each battle, C3PO inflicts daze (impossible to avoid) to all enemies for 2 turns and grants speed up for 2 turns to R2-D2.
    You broke the balls (Zeta): after the first C3PO turn, Han Solo (if present) gets Enraged.
    Enraged: Han Solo has one extra turn in which inflicts 200% damage.
    At the same time, C3PO is stunned for one turn.
    :-)
  • "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1716100" wrote:
    "scuba;c-1716097" wrote:
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1716010" wrote:
    "CaptainRex;c-1715820" wrote:
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1715719" wrote:
    All will be revealed when all Ewoks are g12

Yup. My tin foil hat side of me is thinking CG is waiting, because at least half my guild are frantically gearing and zeta'ing Ewoks, then they'll drop his kit, and it will completely change the Ewok team, meaning they'll have wasted all those resources.

Need to get that money. I think most of us predicted it would be the same as chewy. So ideally g12 woks. But no reason not to just hoard up and see how the event plays out.

I have been giving them the g12 treatment but only a zeta on chirps. I really don’t want to zeta them further

Don't understand why more players don't just do that.
    you can see all the gear they need so just hoard up and wait to see what is actually needed, that is if you don't have plans for using the murder bears.

seems instead people would rather feed their impulse and then blame CG for "wasted" resources

Idk. At least with the woks they are a good team in tw and now ga. So not a total waste. But just wait. Event is 7 days.
    Try it with what you got.
    Move your best mods.
    Look for a kill order.
    Try try.

This is definitely the way to go

I'll be honest, I started gearing and zeta-ing my Ewoks because of this event, but also because after really looking at their kits and viability I realized it was one more team I could use for the Grand Arena without having to farm any new characters. They're a lot of fun. I was testing them out against the Thrawn event team at G10 and was pretty impressed by how well they were doing.
  • I predict that they'll announce his Kit late in the week and Drop him around Christmas.
  • "DaarthBrewer;c-1716196" wrote:
    I predict that they'll announce his Kit late in the week and Drop him around Christmas.

Well, you'd be wrong. His event starts on the 14th.
  • C-3PO was designed as a protocol droid intended to assist in etiquette, customs, and translation, boasting that he is "fluent in over six million forms of communication". (wikipedia)

so he gets a very special leader ability:

„if c-3po is in the leader spot, he activates ALL LEADER ABILITIES of the other 4 heroes in his team“ (zeta)

and a little help for his droid-friends:

„as long as c-3po is alive, target lock is locked, until he dies.“ (zeta)
  • "DaarthBrewer;c-1716196" wrote:
    I predict that they'll announce his Kit late in the week and Drop him around Christmas.

12/14 was teased with the riddle and if it was christmas they wouldnt of made any announcements about the requirements this early. And the chewbacca legendary starts on christmas day
  • "Lor_San_Teka;c-1715832" wrote:
    6 Million Forms of Annihilation

Jeez, 5 Uniques?!?! I wasn't far off....
  • https://www.wookieenews.com/swgoh-habilidades-c-3po

So it’s on other pages but not in the official forum as always
  • "Lor_San_Teka;c-1719486" wrote:

Jeez, 5 Uniques?!?! I wasn't far off....

Seriously. I hope his event also drops some mk3 and omega ability mats...