Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Best Dark Side Team to complete missions?

Hey guys I'm curious as to the best DS team to get through the campaigns quickly and easily. I'm currently level 50 and am trying to decide who I should focus on. Assuming all DS characters are available who would the best team be to have the best chance of success.

Thank you for your thoughts
  • Daka and Talia are the key, only 2 dark side healers.

I have Sid, Kylo, Boba Fett as my other 3. Finished, all 3* but the last 2 hard battles. The level 75 Jedi are bound to kill one of your guys.
  • How about:

Sid currently 6* lead
    Kylo 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Talia 5* close to 6*
    Daka 4*

Will I survive and thrive in my foray into DS battle 5 and beyond?
  • I used Talia, Royal Guard, Phasma, Dooku, and Sid. Borrowed Daka, and Asajj whenever possible and i almost completed all of 5. Once i unlocked Daka i replaced royal guard and I've recently replaced talia with Vader. Although now that talia has been buffed i might try her in my team again. I'm currently 6-I on Dark side.
  • Worthwhile topic but I don't think it belongs in the feedback section >_<
  • My top DS team is 7* Sid, Kylo, and Phasma, 6* Daka and 5* Dooku and Ventris.
    I have tried them with Sid, Phasma, and Dooku as leader. I have completed all DS missioins but a lot of them at 1-2 star.

With the just overabundance of AOE attackers on most of the latter missions, it's nearly impossible to get 3 stars.

If anyone can give me advice on who else to use (I have a lot of characters unlocked including Vader) but if I can't get lucky with a Stun, I usually get hit with 3 back to back AOEs before and lose at least one person in every fight. If that person is Daka, the rest of the battle is a downhill fight to defeat.
    IvoB1987
    New Spectator
    I 3 starred all with Phasma,Sid,Dooku,Daka,RG

Dooku,Daka,RG all have stun attacks which I use a lot. Unlike Arena or GW I don't kill characters one by one but I switch to another character when it is stunned. That way I try to keep the entire opposite team stunned. And the extra attacks because of Phasma also help with that
  • Hi!!!
    I've got all DS battles 3*. The hardest battle was 7B hard difficult, because the counter attack from fives.
    My team was
    Phasma 7*
    Dooku 6*
    GS 7*
    Greedo 6*
    Poggle 7*
    And Sid borrowed.
    That way a could use the increase power from sid and the bonus attacks from phasma.

I think that a can beat a team based on AoE with a team based on high damage. Because I can kill 2 or 3 toons before he attacks me.
  • Palpatine, vader,royal guard, old daka, tie pilot...Palpatine royal guard, vader,old daka night sister initiate. .. (I'M 215,IN ARENA with these 2 teams and they are NOT maxed) . .... also Palpatine royal guard, phasma, 1st order tie pilot, tie pilot. ...