Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Better rewards in GA.

For the amount of time, energy, and strategy that I put into GA, I really don't feel the rewards are worth it. I've lost a considerable amount of interest, excitement. Every new thing that comes out that involves rewards are just getting worse. I really hope cg, that you make some adjustments as far as rewards are concerned.
Hope this finds you well! Keep fighting the good fight cg!!!!
  • "YetiYeti;c-1936242" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1935994" wrote:

I wanted to cut down the size of the post so leaving the quote so you're tagged.

The big problem is that the GAC currency doesn't really buy anything. You're not giving up 25 shield generators for 25 Kyrotechs... You're giving up 100 of those other gear pieces for the chance to buy an undetermined amount of Kyrotechs, 6e Mod slicing mats, other slicing mats, and finally an extra Zeta mat (four per month).

I made it to Kyber, so I got 3200 or so currency for my division (7)... for a months work. I've got about 6000 lifetime GAC currency.

They're currently GAC priced at 70 currency per 1 kyrotech salvage. Are you kidding me? The five weeks of GAC exhibitions will give me what? 85 Kyrotechs? Not enough for a g13 finisher nor a single Fleshlight salvage for that g13 finisher.

I'd give back every piece of GAC currency for a return to the old rewards any and every day of the week.

THIS! Overall I think the rewards are "okay to good", they did add Omegas in place of a missing Zeta, so that is not the big insufficiency here. The big insufficiency is the missing gear.

We used to get 25 pieces of good gear for a win. Now we get 700 (not counting event end) coin, and as has been brought up many times 700 buys virtually nothing, aka as per above, 10 kyrotech, or a small amount of other gear, which you should not even entertain buying because there is a HUGE kyrotech bottleneck already and growing.

Yes, there has been some other stuff added which helps the overall "package" and lesson this insufficiency, like crystals, etc, but there is just not enough gear awarded for a month long event plain and simple. What I suggested before was instead of giving us small amounts of "useless" pieces for promotions (exc. holo's those are very useful and needed), give us those small amounts in things we need, Guns, Cuffs, Eyeballs, Callers, Furnaces, MK4 Zaltin, the things we used to get. Then we could use all the currency for Kyro and not feel the insufficiency of not getting any other gear @CG_SBCrumb
  • The gear was great (guns or carbs) or terrible (shields).

You can't ignore the end currency. It's a bonus that never existed before GAC and you get it for no additional work.
  • "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1936269" wrote:
    You get plenty during - small coins each match. Rewards per round. And then major coinage at the end.

Maybe YOU do.... remember all ya’all awesome undefeated kyber kings vast minority.

Would love to go back through forums report all the “undefeated on auto guys”

I would surmise a lot of cheaters egos big enough to come here n brag how they never lose..... drop banhammer on em
  • "I would surmise a lot of cheaters egos big enough to come here n brag how they never lose..... drop banhammer on em"

Yeah that was a real bummer finding out that way. Really destroyed morale for me! Wish they never had said anything. Yet alone a utube video on it. I say to cg, write a program that will search specifically for whatever ip address is used, and what players have used it. And drop the hammer as the post from the guy above said. Like I said before, keep up the good fight cg!
  • "YetiYeti;c-1936242" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1935994" wrote:

I wanted to cut down the size of the post so leaving the quote so you're tagged.

The big problem is that the GAC currency doesn't really buy anything. You're not giving up 25 shield generators for 25 Kyrotechs... You're giving up 100 of those other gear pieces for the chance to buy an undetermined amount of Kyrotechs, 6e Mod slicing mats, other slicing mats, and finally an extra Zeta mat (four per month).

I made it to Kyber, so I got 3200 or so currency for my division (7)... for a months work. I've got about 6000 lifetime GAC currency.

They're currently GAC priced at 70 currency per 1 kyrotech salvage. Are you kidding me? The five weeks of GAC exhibitions will give me what? 85 Kyrotechs? Not enough for a g13 finisher nor a single Fleshlight salvage for that g13 finisher.

I'd give back every piece of GAC currency for a return to the old rewards any and every day of the week.

This discussion seems to ignore the gear pieces (and crystals) that are in the league promotion boxes, which are not insignificant.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,325 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago