Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Cheaters everywhere

I didn't know how but it seems like Capital Games don't care about cheaters. No wonder thou, people who complain about cheaters don't get helped. Amazing how every time it is a general radio silence around when it comes to cheaters.

This person for example has beaten me in fleet arena in 15 seconds and also has heroic sith att and rancor with phoenix squad. Amazing isn't it? And this company has the nerve to charge you outlandish sums of money for packs which are useless giving the fact that he can beat your jkr and dr with lvl 1 jawas, but yeah who cares. No wonder why people are leaving when their community management is close to none.
If you gonna tell me send a mail to cg_leviathan or cg_lucifer or cg_carrie, I've done it already. Also my fleet arena players all have done the same to stop this person from cheating but cg doesn't care. I mean you don't even need to research if he is a cheater. He has damn sith smiter with phoenix squad. Also he took me out in 15 seconds frmn 2nd position in fleet to 6th before the countdown ended and it's not the first time this happened. I lost a ton of crystals due to this guy. A good few thousands to be exact which I won't get back cause of people who aren't doing their jobs.

This is me btw, playing for roughly 4 months and no he has no chance to even beat me, not mentioning the fact that he beats me in exactly 15 seconds. Hopefully they will do something before people quit due to cheaters around here...