Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Clone commandos

I'm going to be honest I am a big fan of clone troopers, since building a clone team on the game I feel as if more clones could be added.

A good example would be doing the commandos from delta squad and also including commander gregor (he may not be part of delta but I think he deserves a spot)

Here is a small idea of the team layout with role and possible ability ideas:

Delta 38: support, leader. Can thow grenade that could debuff or stun the targets .
Can buff up team with either a speed or damage buff.

Delta 07 Sev: attacker. Has a sniping ability similar to Lukes that can stun and achieve high damage

Delta 62 Scorch: Tank. Has a taunt ability that fires a missile from the DC-16 that hits all enemies and causes Scorch to taunt

Delta 40 Fixer: Healer. Fires off a burst of bacter that heals your squad.
Can revive a fallen team mate with 50% health.

Commander gregor: attacker, leader. Has an AoE attack with his DC-16
Can summon abother team member to assist in attacking a target.

I feel that each commando should use the DC-16 as a basic shooting attack as well. But that is a basic idea I have for commandos. If you guys agree with this or have any ideas that could be added go ahead and share your thoughts.
  • I would feel that they should all get a buff from boss, personally I would have all 5 commandos on the field so with 38 buffing them all would be useful.

Maybe an ability like a speed increase appears on 38 when ever a friendly ally is defeated

Also thought of Scorch having an passive buff that increases his defence for each living clone ally, that might make him more survivable.

Still not sure on the leader abilities though, feel gregor would have something to do with damage maybe and 38 with defense, speed and maybe some turn removal. Or something like that which would encourage either characters to be useful