Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Conquest Scavenger Question

Hi fellow holotable addicts,

the last three conquests I spent my conquest currency on g12+ gear and signal data.

This time around I either missed/avoided the Scavenger in Sector 1 that sold gear or it is no longer there.

So my first questions would be: Is he/he/it still there and if yes has someone entered his node and is there still g12+ available?

The other question. In sector three I can get to a Scaveneger node that sells Flawed signal data (the good blue stuff) at a price of 23 conquest currency for 1 piece of blue signal data. This seems pricier that the last times but I am really not sure if that is true or just imagination. Does anyone remember the price on blue signal data from conquest 7-9 and could post it?

Thanks
  • The g12+ gear was in the scavenger right in the center of sector 1. It is still on the map. You must have chosen a data disk, so now cannot use that shop.

A terrible and easy to miss change, as in previous conquests it was impossible to miss the shop scavengers, and the only time it was a scavenger or disk option it was always just a consumables scavenger.

Don't know on the price question.