Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Darth Revan now requires Kyros?!

I started my morning in my alt opening up Darth Revan and deciding to toss some gear on him. When I got to gear 8, I saw this:

......What the is this CG? Seriously, is that how you "alleviate" the gear crunch? You go and stick kyros on older toons to punish newer players? That is....well it's incredibly, terribly shady, underhanded, and skeazy given we got ZERO communication about it. I'd also call it a two-faced, nasty move, punishing newer players when older players took him to g12 with zero kyros required. Actually I'd call it an awful lot of things that would get this post deleted if I shared them.

We as a community have long had suspicions about silent nerfs or silent buffs to TB enemies. But this....well this is some disturbing evidence that those fears are justified. And just how disgustingly deceitful CG really is.
  • Nothing has changed. Darth Revan was one of the first characters to require the new kyrotech pieces. Quick searches will yield posts from March 2019 talking about it.

No one got him to g12 without kyros.