Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How to introduce Revan

Revan is arguably the most famous character from the EU due to his complex, layered story and excellent, iconic design. One of the most memorable parts of his story is that he went from the light, to the dark, and ultimately back to the light, though he drew on the dark side for strength.
With this in mind, Revan’s character must be the version of him set after he returned to the light.
His character should have a purple background, and he should be considered a Light Side, Dark Side, Jedi, Sith and Old Republic character (and an attacker).
His abilities:
Double- Edged Blade: Deals Physical Damage with (percentage) bonus to Jedi or Sith enemies.
He could have an ability where at random, he either buffs all Jedi allies and debuffs all Sith enemies, or buffs all Sith allies and debuffs all Jedi enemies (or the player has the choice to choose).
His leader ability can be called General of the Republic and Dark Lord of the Sith: Revan gives a specific set of buffs to each Jedi and each Sith ally (though different buffs to reflect different philosophies) and give these same buffs as debuffs to enemies.
His “ultimate” can be like Held by Hatred and Annihilate in which it starts on cooldown, possibly called Persistence (like how he survived thousands of years to save the Republic from Emperor Vitiate). Players can choose whether he taps into the Light side, Dark side, or both, and he gains +(percentage) damage towards (enemy group) and buffs against a certain enemy. If the player chooses both, the chosen percentage should be halved.
I believe that this would do the incredible character of Revan justice and would highlight all his strengths as a balanced fighter who can tap on both the Light and Dark Side for strength.

Please, if you enjoyed my post help me spread awareness so the devs may see this. Thank you!