Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Leader skill should die with the leader!

When are they going to fix this so that leader skills stop working when the leader is dead?

This is a broken mechanic currently.
  • "Kurgen;d-115723" wrote:
    When are they going to fix this so that leader skills stop working when the leader is dead?

This is ridiculous squishy leaders would disappear overnight and everything would be zader vs gk
  • "Olddumper;c-1122858" wrote:
    "Kurgen;d-115723" wrote:

This is ridiculous squishy leaders would disappear overnight and everything would be zader vs gk

or Boba or Nihilus or Zavage ooooh or Old Ben. Kill him to get rid of the pesky dodge, but give them buffs lol.
  • "Huatimus;c-1122832" wrote:
    "Mega_Man;c-1122807" wrote:
    Just food for thought - a part of Vader's leader ability stops working when he dies. His leader ability, I think, is the only one in the game that functions this way. I'm a big Empire supporter and this has always bothered me.

That ability should really be split into a separate Unique ability instead since Devs have decided to differentiate that Leader Abilities persist beyond death and Unique Abilities persist till death. Rather than creating an exception and then explicitly stating that it is a Leader Ability that acts like a Unique.

It's an exception now, but there can be more in the future.

Jyn was an exception when she was released because her ability allowed you to specifically target one of your characters instead of always being randomized. But now there are quite a few ships that do this, and most of Phoenix Squad has at least one ability that you can target.

Exceptions are made to eventually become mainstream!
  • This is just stu-pid if im being honest.

Edit: apparrently it needs the hyphon because that is considered fould language? Lol

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,318 PostsLatest Activity: 24 seconds ago