Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Asking it Differently: FO Squad Composition

I've seen this asked a few times, but never the way I need it. =) It's usually people who are trying to decide whether to switch directions in the middle of farming FO (which I understand: FO are terribly difficult to farm. What a slog for the trooper and the TIE pilot!!).

My case is this: I already have a full FO team, all G10, with zPhasma. But now that we've released KR-Unmasked and the new SF TIE Pilot (I'm leaving out the Executioner, who I'd LOVE, but of course he's one of those impossible 2-star toons for now), I'm not sure what the optimal squad is.

Zetas are hard enough to get that I'm unlikely to shift from my zPhasma lead at the mo'. But I'm thinking that swapping FO Stormtrooper out for KR-Unmasked is a fair trade, yeah? He's tanky enough but has much stronger attacks than Stormtrooper.

What about the SF TIE Fighter Pilot? I don't feel strongly enough about him to know whether I shoudl try to farm him in, and if so, who else I'd take out? Maybe FO Officer? Because I love my current FO TIE Pilot. Both TIE Pilots together could be pretty strong. What do you think?

Thanks for the advice,
Sam UX