Forum Discussion

FivesRemovedChip
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Beginner farming

Hey everyone,

Third attempt as my posts keep deleting themselves for some reason... I am a returning player after a year. I really enjoyed the game but I was so unfocused with farming in my grind that I shot myself in the foot and had to quit last time, because I could not keep up.

Does anyone have a good concrete farming guide from the start of the game? I have looked around a bit but some of the guides I found are not that concrete.

• Ahnaldt101, Calvin Awesome, Xaereth Prevails, and Rabid Beaver are all solid sources for advice. (With personalities to match any taste, lol)

Ahnaldt recently updated his great farming guide video including this awesome graphic.

Good luck, and welcome back!

• Ahnald, AP Gains and Xaereth are all pretty knowledgeable about the game and have recent YouTube guides. 

You will probably need to check out a few to see one that suits where your account is.

• Definitely check out Calvin awesome’s latest videos about farming mistakes. Really helped me a lot!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,713 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago