Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Best First Order team overall?

I have whole first order 7 starred but I dont know which 5 make the best team so I can gear them up
  • Haven’t seen anyone mention this lineup and I’m curious if many have tried it. How about KRU lead with KR, FOST, FOX and SFTP?

Have a really fast SFTP (and KR). SFTP or KR goes first to get the train running. SFTP calls Fox on his first ability to grant everyone else turn meter. Then KR lash out to FOST taunt. When SFTP spreads speed-up it makes FO ridiculously fast (and acts as a heal as well).
  • Hey guys ty all fot suggestions. I am not asking for arena but maybe someone else is interested so it is nice some of you posted that team as well. Thank you all for help ib chosing my FO team. ?
  • Kru, fox, fost (fast and with z), fotp, foo. You can also play zfost with mediocre speed and give him the turn with a lightning fast officer to make him counter and assist until the taunt is taken out, but in defense you'll be weaker. I think the officer's AI works with "give the turn to the least tm" or even as an healing ability.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 19 hours ago