Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Clone trooper Gregor

I'm just throwing it out there but, I think if they add a clone it should be Gregor, who else agrees?
  • 1: they'd do better to add Sev, or Scorch from the Republic Commando game that Gregor is based on, much more memorable.
    2: all of us clone runners are pretty disenchanted with the way clones are going right now so if he was a chromium I for one wouldn't get him, learned my lesson with Cody
  • And what about Wolf and Bly(I think that whas Plo-Koon's guy) and a few others (Maybe "The Bad Batch")
  • Total agreement with you @Hammer, come comment in in the clone users discussion and join the family :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/598813#Comment_598813

But ya were all feeling the nerf and Cody uselessness pretty hard. Still waiting on word from the devs if this will be fixed or if I should start gearing my Aayla to replace echo
  • Ah missed your earlier post welcome to the party. But ya I think if we don't see a mention of him in this weeks dev post o don't think we're getting a change
  • There's so many great Clone additions they could add, I'm all up for Gregor. However, if he is made into a character he better have that helmet of his on with the tallies.