Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Land O' Lakes is banana nuts OP

No kidding...

Lando another toon who is nuts. Keeps using his Casio calculator watch every freggin turn.

He just killed my G11 QGJ in two shots.
I mean Lando went back to watch wrist watch move without any other toon's turn and killed my Jin and half killed Rey and GS.

Then of course all downhill from there.

What's this...Lando a cheap character who so OP?
Why you doing this?
  • "JacenRoe;717087" wrote:
    "JediGhost117;717086" wrote:
    "Annastrasza;716751" wrote:
    "JacenRoe;716747" wrote:
    "Annastrasza;716731" wrote:
    "JacenRoe;716657" wrote:
    Your low health toons died after repeated hits from an attacker? Shocking. Wiggs can kill him in one hit. EP, RG, or Daka can stun him. Rex and STHan will boost your TM when he attacks you, so you can take him out before his next move. Aayla, Fives, and Sun Fac can counter attack and debuff him on his first weak AoE. I've also heard some people do well with crit avoidance mods. Also Shoretrooper was added to be another counter measure to him.

Where I said low health?
    This happened at start of the battle. Full hp + protection on Jinz.
    Lando clicks watch 2 times back to back...same turn.
    Jin dead.

I don't want to compare wigs or toupee or hair piece.
    Lando is nuts op.

You said low health when you said QGJ. With full health and protection he has low health. Fives or RG have high health. QGJ, GS, and Rey (the three you mentioned) have low health, and are susceptible to being killed in 1-2 hits by any number of toons.

Thanks @JacenRoe - now that makes sense.

But but it's sad to hear that one of the smexiest Jedi Jin is so underhealthy. He is my fav and it's Liam Neeson :( :'(

That's because all of the Jedi are underpowered. Apart from QGJ's utility and Anakins new AOE and heavy hits, the Jedi are basically useless on their own. If you run Jedi in the this game you need to run full Jedi to be the most effective, apart from the above mentioned two.

You are correct. They are all pretty underwhelming except for like 3. (Anakin, Aayla, QGJ) The other dozen or so are varying shades of meh. And for good measure there are several toons with powerful anti Jedi bonuses just to make sure they never get used.

Forgot about Aayla, she's pretty good and I've heard that paired with Phasma she's a beast with the constant stuns, assists from basic, and a reliable self heal and counter. But still, 3 out of the I think 15 or so Jedi isn't great. Basically every other group has 5 toons that are decent (apart from Tusken and NS)
  • Crit avoidance mods have slowed the Lando train for me. If you can just give up one crit on his opening salvo, you're golden. He's dead in the water.
  • "BrtStlnd;717348" wrote:
    Crit avoidance mods have slowed the Lando train for me. If you can just give up one crit on his opening salvo, you're golden. He's dead in the water.

Anyone who Omegas his Casio Watch button ability...he is crazy OP
  • "Annastrasza;717359" wrote:
    "BrtStlnd;717348" wrote:
    Crit avoidance mods have slowed the Lando train for me. If you can just give up one crit on his opening salvo, you're golden. He's dead in the water.

Anyone who Omegas his Casio Watch button ability...he is crazy OP

Not really. ShoreTrooper's first turn renders him absolutely useless. Plus simple stuns and crit avoidance mods make him less efficient and more of an offence oriented toon. On defence he is a liability at best.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago