Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Massive Heal Recovery of Phoenix Team

Heyho SWGOH folks,

So it´s TW time and therefore we are fighting some g7-9 Phoenix teams with our super meta ahead teams like Teebo, EE, Boba, Tusken Shaman and Ewok Scout. (/irony)
All fine so far, I was able to kill Chopper although he once recovered ~30k health (this guy had around 17k HP with mods iirc) but then they took their steroids and I wasn´t able to beat any one else.
They recovered all their health everytime I came close to killing them.
When I asked my guild mates about this, one replied he had the same experience against another phoenix team (just Chopper on his own this time, so no other uniques should be included).

Notice that this were two different teams of two different people but both in TW and both around 65k GP. I know that Kanan has a unique that heals 25% of his max Health whenever he suffers a debuff but as I mentioned my guildie was just up against Chopper.

So my question is, are we missing a detail here and this is intended? Is there another op arena team bug on his way into the game or did I just not p(r)ayed enough to EA?

tl;dr: Chopper (and others before too) recovers 30k health although he is on his own.

With best regards
Lucaero

Edit: some people took the funny, but unimportant, part too serious