Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Need Jyn Erso

Need jny erso. 10 days lonca shops 5 piece. the horse is very difficult. very ridiculous. please correct this
  • I need 34 shards to activate Jyn Erso right now and I really want her because I'm a huge Rogue One fan. All I have is Bodhi.
  • Rogue one was my first ligh side team, instead of phoenix... i struggled months with jyn erso in the guidl shop. is pretty normal being mad, she appears less than other do.
  • "Challenger;d-166090" wrote:
    Need jny erso. 10 days lonca shops 5 piece. the horse is very difficult. very ridiculous. please correct this

Be patient.... She took forever, one of my favorite characters from the movies for sure. I wish she was stronger in the game! Her a Finn, the ewoks, everything takes a while and you have to wait for certain times a day, once a day (or every other day) typically. If you see her there in the morning, check the next morning. For that store it can be pretty spotty. Keep an eye out, we all have to.
  • It was one of the worst grind for me as well along with Dengar. But be patient, she has amazing leader ability and the U-wing is very useful so good luck !
  • She Rebel'd, and won't appear..

(The line that was not in the movie, but was in the trailer lol)
  • I just activated Jyn Erso today!!!! I'm soo happy because I'm big fan of Rogue One but unfortunately I can't use her that much because of the lack of training droids I could only level her up to 37 and I'm currently on level 53. George

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago