Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Nightsister bug.

I'm not sure but I think there is a bug with the nightsisters. I fought a group and i killed mother daka theres times, I killed talia three times and she kept coming back. I know there is a ability to come back and if they kill a character they can stay but if they don't then they automatically die. But they aren't dieting they just come back to life multiple times. Very frustrating!!!!!!
  • "Kingkhaotic;c-1928673" wrote:
    It's the zombie, I missed that ability when I was seeing who could revive. Wow, this group is almost over powered.

If you think Nightsisters are bad just wait until you run into either of the Revan teams.
  • Best strategy for killing NS is to kill Zombie a couple times to remove her speed buff.

Then kill Daka (or a very weak NS) twice to soak up Zombie's 2 free rezes.

Then kill Daka to stop her from rezing anyone.

Then kill off the remaining sisters.

Then kill Zombie (You might have to kill Zombie a few times in there when she taunts & to keep her slow)

PS. Don't leave Acolyte & Zombie for last, creates an annoying loop where 1 is Invised & other is Perma Rezing while Invis is untargetable (can only be hit by AE's)

Hope this helps.

NS are slightly OP but only against squads that can't AE or has low DPS (Like Phoenix)

• "Schwartzring;c-1928886" wrote:
    Best strategy for killing NS is to kill Zombie a couple times to remove her speed buff.

Then kill Daka (or a very weak NS) twice to soak up Zombie's 2 free rezes.

Then kill Daka to stop her from rezing anyone.

Then kill off the remaining sisters.

Then kill Zombie (You might have to kill Zombie a few times in there when she taunts & to keep her slow)

PS. Don't leave Acolyte & Zombie for last, creates an annoying loop where 1 is Invised & other is Perma Rezing while Invis is untargetable (can only be hit by AE's)

Hope this helps.

NS are slightly OP but only against squads that can't AE or has low DPS (Like Phoenix)

Stage one is pointless. Zombie loses the negative speed when she is killed and revived through Undying Sacrifice when you kill one of her allies. Best going for the two kills on her team mate first.

Unless you lack the fire power to get around her taunt, in which case your stage one works, but you'll have to do it twice, by which point your team will be dead due to plague.
  • You could also hit them with toons with antirevive, like Boba or Jango. Nihilus' Annihilate is another option.

(Please stop saying Mother Daka...its weird :tongue: )

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago