Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Thrawn+Chase=history repeating itself?

Is this one of the better Thrawn combos? If so we are in for more months of chasing.

http://i.imgur.com/TmvHGSB.jpg
  • "Jedi_Reach_;c-1134671" wrote:
    "No_Try;c-1134663" wrote:
    "Jedi_Reach_;c-1134661" wrote:
    "biomuesli;c-1134656" wrote:
    Chirrut alone is not very damaging either...

Chirrut, a healer, can for some incredible reason outdo an attacker and one shot people sometimes.

Chirrut is an attacker.

"Omeah;c-1134666" wrote:

Chirrut, a healer, can for some incredible reason outdo an attacker and one shot people sometimes.

As above poster said, he's an attacker. So rather Chirrut, an attacker, can for some incredible reason outdo a healer and heal to full people sometimes.

My apologies. You guys are right. Ironically enough, as we are speaking about this topic, my guildie had his SA receive a 24k crit by Chirrut, the attacker, who happens to also be a healer and dispel. Fair and balanced, like Fox News.

I thought Fox News was "No EspaƱol" from now on?

• "danflorian1984;c-1135438" wrote:
    "HeresTheTruth;c-1135303" wrote:
    "danflorian1984;c-1135271" wrote:
    "HeresTheTruth;c-1135256" wrote:

Chirrut is an attacker.

Lol. Chirrut has been in the game for how long now and people still don't know he is an attacker.

Reading is fundamental...but the button mashers don't read.

What says on his tag is irrelevant. He is an attacker AND a healer AND a cleanser just like Baze is a tank AND a support. And they are better at each role than most dedicated toons. This should be fundamental knowledge, but Chaze users just..... Ok I don't want a warning, everyone knows how Chaze users are.

Not sure why you think what tags says is irrelavent. My comment was directed at a long time Chaze hater talking about "Chirrut" a "healer" doing more damage than an attacker..when in fact...chirrut is an attack. That goes to show you just how much people refuse to read. Tags also say what faction something is..reading abilites of certain toons can work pretty well against a "certain" faction.

Take for instance Palpatene. He is good for fighting rebels. So as for as a tag being irrelavent..goes to show just how much people dont know about this game.

Which is why people still get salty about Chaze. Weak roster, weak stratagy, using wrong toons to begin with are just a few reasons as to why you all have problems with Chaze.

You all can talk about Chaze users being this and that...but we arent the ones on these forums crying about it either.

If Chirrut is a healer that does too much damage or an attacker that heals too good is meaningless. He is still a toon that does too much too well.

Yeah, Chaze users aren't the ones that are salty, why would they be? They are riding the coattails of an OP duo to arena succes. But if anyone wants to see of what salt they are capable he or she just have to revisit the posts with them complaining when the bugged uniques were fixed. And God only knows what would they do if they ever were forced to compete in an even playing field.

It's not true Chase users automatically fall into the camp that supports them (here). I've yet to see an argument that claims they are not op, the counter argument is more in the line of "ok, they are op, but still beatable, so not a huge problem" (which I don't agree either).

The topic has already became another anti-chase topic, so fire at will lol.

• "No_Try;c-1135460" wrote:

"danflorian1984;c-1135438" wrote:
    "HeresTheTruth;c-1135303" wrote:
    "danflorian1984;c-1135271" wrote:
    "HeresTheTruth;c-1135256" wrote:

Chirrut is an attacker.

Lol. Chirrut has been in the game for how long now and people still don't know he is an attacker.

Reading is fundamental...but the button mashers don't read.

What says on his tag is irrelevant. He is an attacker AND a healer AND a cleanser just like Baze is a tank AND a support. And they are better at each role than most dedicated toons. This should be fundamental knowledge, but Chaze users just..... Ok I don't want a warning, everyone knows how Chaze users are.

Not sure why you think what tags says is irrelavent. My comment was directed at a long time Chaze hater talking about "Chirrut" a "healer" doing more damage than an attacker..when in fact...chirrut is an attack. That goes to show you just how much people refuse to read. Tags also say what faction something is..reading abilites of certain toons can work pretty well against a "certain" faction.

Take for instance Palpatene. He is good for fighting rebels. So as for as a tag being irrelavent..goes to show just how much people dont know about this game.

Which is why people still get salty about Chaze. Weak roster, weak stratagy, using wrong toons to begin with are just a few reasons as to why you all have problems with Chaze.

You all can talk about Chaze users being this and that...but we arent the ones on these forums crying about it either.

If Chirrut is a healer that does too much damage or an attacker that heals too good is meaningless. He is still a toon that does too much too well.

Yeah, Chaze users aren't the ones that are salty, why would they be? They are riding the coattails of an OP duo to arena succes. But if anyone wants to see of what salt they are capable he or she just have to revisit the posts with them complaining when the bugged uniques were fixed. And God only knows what would they do if they ever were forced to compete in an even playing field.

It's not true Chase users automatically fall into the camp that supports them (here). I've yet to see an argument that claims they are not op, the counter argument is more in the line of "ok, they are op, but still beatable, so not a huge problem" (which I don't agree either).

The topic has already became another anti-chase topic, so fire at will lol.

I obviously didn't refer at Chaze users that are forced to use them if they want to keep their ranking but admit the rality. The Chaze users that are fighting a potential balancing are the ones I mean, some of them have even threaten to quit the game if Chaze become more balanced.
    And there are plenty of Chaze users that deny their OPness, you just have to read the nerf Chaze posts.
  • Thrawn's most useful tactic is his Fracture ability, which will not be nearly as potent without more empire allies to reduce his TM using their specials. I don't see this squad being very prominent.