Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Zeta advice

Hi guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice from those of you who are a little more versed in the best zeta abilities. I have a zeta ready to go and I was wanting to use it on a dark side character since I lack the ability to get through 4/4 on DSTB.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lenoralupin/collection/?f=Dark%20Side

Don't worry about the lack of gear on characters, once I make the decision I'll gear them up if needed.

Edit: Kylo Ren is already zeta'd, just fyi.

The zeta's I currently have are: CLS- IBAT
R2D2- Combat Analysis, Number Crunch
Han Solo
Kylo Ren
Finn
  • From your characters if you were set on that, id do OG kylo, and then gear and level KRU and put it on hogs leadership
  • For you arena team have you considered replacing Wiggs with tank+thrawn. If so I would zeta Thrawns ebb and flow. Will help dstb and also help arena team.

Otherwise there's been hints of some big dark work in February. If this includes a palpatine rework to give him a zeta it could have a major effect.
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1442937" wrote:
    From your characters if you were set on that, id do OG kylo, and then gear and level KRU and put it on hogs leadership

Kylo is already zeta'd.

@Naraic Which tank would you recommend? Shore isn't nearly as geared as I'd like to add him as a tank, and Baze is definitely not as well geared as Shore.
  • If you can wait till February looks like palp and maybe Vader will get reworks/zetas
  • "DedrickRogue;c-1452657" wrote:
    If you want to put it towards DSTB there's no better zeta then Veers.

He's who I was leaning towards before I started this thread, but was wondering if anyone else was a possibility.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago