Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Help please from anyone who knows how to use SimPE

Hi recently developed a problem in Sims 2, and it involves use of SimPE.
Need help if anyone out there knows how to use it & doesn't mind helping.
Here is the situation:
Brandi Broke, she had 2 boys when I started playing her, (she was pregnant, but didn't know it)
She now has 4 kids, 3 boys & 1 girl and a husband.
I tried to send one of her boys to college & it wasn't happening in the town they were living in, so I moved them
to Desiderata Valley.
If IRC she was living there when I started playing her, then I moved her to Pleasantville.
Anyway, her eldest son aged up and went to college already, he is now living with his gf.
But he is not showing in the family tree as her son, trying to fix this.
When I moved Brandi to Desiderata Valley so her youngest could go to college, because for some strange reason I still don't know,
he couldn't go from Pleasantville like his older brother did.
So am trying to fix their family tree using SimPE, but noticed they (Brandi and family) are not listed in the town (Desiderata Valley) in the family ties section. So I can't reconnect them to their families like this tutorial says to do.

http://hullabaloo.sunsims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7085

Does anyone know how to make SimPE update the town so all the townies there are listed (even if just moved there)
Or should I use another tool like bat box or ffs debugger ?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me figure out how to reset or restore or update Desiderata Valley, using SimPE to its current
population.