Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Cheapest way to own compilation/sets/venues!

Okay, I have been lurking on the Daily Deal and Cascades threads (which are absolutely fantastic). But these threads are listings deals and cascades, as their names say, and so it’s not always immediately clear what the cheapest way to go is. Some of the information is not present on the first page but drowned on the following pages of these very long threads. The first page list ways which are efficient, but not the absolute best way to go. I made my own guidelines inspired by these threads and I thought it may be still relevant today since we have new people coming regularly to the forums.

Cheapest way to own individual sets/combo set/compilation/venue
Absolute cheapest way to own the set (if you have nothing else in the store).

Warnings:
* All these assume you only want the considered set. If you want more objects, please check the compilations those belong to too. For example, if you want only It’s Game Time!, it’s cheaper to go to the Daily Deal (objects then set, total 64 sp). But if you want also Level Up, acquiring only this set (130 sp) will give you the whole of Man Cave Compilation down the line, including It’s Game Time!, with a totally different way to go. So be sure of what you want before starting.
* All these assume you don’t own anything in the store. If you already own items or sets, there may be a cheapest way to go for you. Owning “featured sets” can be a great way to cheapen the prices, because it gives you items across several sets. Owning some sets can lower the price of the compilation enough that some other sets become free, etc. As soon as you start owning some items, there will be new cheaper ways to go!

Summary:
Go to: compilations
Go to: combo sets
Go to: special sets (featured, bundle…)
Go to: set (A to L)
Go to: set (L to Z)
Go to: venues
Even cheaper? Examples