Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
4 years ago

Fortune teller in sunset valley?

so i want to play in sunset valley and enroll my sim in fortune teller job but i can't find the location of the tavern ? i tried to search in world edit mode to look for it but it wasn't there..so it's exclusive to moonlight falls only? :/
  • "graventhe;c-17677965" wrote:
    "Holaheye;c-17677937" wrote:
    The fortune teller wagon is in the community lot objects menu in build mode. You can add it to a community lot from there :)

im sorry again, i need to go to build mode in world view and place it in a lot? ok but what i should change the lot type to?

I usually just use small park. Have fun!

"Holaheye;c-17677937" wrote:
    The fortune teller wagon is in the community lot objects menu in build mode. You can add it to a community lot from there :)

im sorry again, i need to go to build mode in world view and place it in a lot? ok but what i should change the lot type to?

The actual lot (the Moonlight Falls one) is not in build mode. But the fortune teller's wagon is. You can place this wagon on whatever existing community lot you like or, like I did, create your own fortune teller's lot. I made a small park in Sunset Valley and placed the wagon on it.

So either go into an existing park or other community lot, find the wagon and place it or do a new one.

(As this post is a couple days old, you may have done this already).

• The fortune teller wagon is in the community lot objects menu in build mode. You can add it to a community lot from there :)
  • You need to place the fortune teller wagon down on a community lot. It's under Community Objects in build/buy mode.

edit: nvm someone beat me to it :sweat_smile:
  • "Holaheye;c-17677937" wrote:

Any lot type works as long as it's a community lot, it's up to you. You can also put the Arboretum and the Vault of Antiquity same way.

KevinL5275
    Seasoned Rookie
    Here's a lot that has all three that you can put in your game:
    https://modthesims.info/d/623196/rabbit-hole-combo-vault-of-antiquity-arboretum-and-the-gypsy-wagon.html