Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Silver linings!

Well the downside to my computer nose diving into the sludge that is Windows 10 rejection syndrome is that I lost a big chunk of time in the family I'm currently playing. The upside is that I get to rebuild a venue (a resort) I wasn't very happy with (just certain aspects.) However, I'm wondering if there's a way to tell what the current decoration rating is. I know there are 3 different level to the "decorated" buffs (decorated, nicely decorated, beautifully decorated) so I'm wondering if there's a way to tell what, if any, buff there would be or +environment needed per level of buff? Anyone know?
  • I realize this is not going to be helpful in any way, but that's not a bad name for a resort you've got there.

"Good morning, Jacked Up and Dumpy. May I have your reservation number, please?"
    :p
  • Right now I have Aléjate Shores and soon The New Sands (where the Sparkling Sands use to be) but I'm now thinking about building an amusement park resort, so I just might make use of that! :)
  • "bklienhart;c-17030047" wrote:
    Have you got the Now and Then Century Manor?

I hadn't even ever opened up that venue to see what was included.. Spiderwebs?? Yes please! I will probably get that in the near future :) Why do you ask? :)
  • If you're going for Jacked Up and Dumpy, that's the venue you need.
  • Maybe you could try following the guide in how to get a Beautifully Decorated moodlet, posted earlier in this thread, or the 3X10 points method; and visit the resort as a guest when it is done, just to know for sure if a visitor gets any of the beauty (and report back to us :smile: )