Forum Discussion

4 years ago

[SOLVED] Imaginary Friend - is it too late? Help!

I had a sim as a toddler play a bunchhhh with her IF doll and it aged to a kid no problem and was walking around with her and everything and then as a child I had her play with the chemistry set a lot so I could eventually make the IF real. While she was doing that though, the IF transformed back into a doll and I couldn't get it alive again before the sim's birthday. Now shes a teen and the IF is still a doll and I can't play with it anymore? Is it too late? what can I do?
  • Could i add a toddler sim to the family and spam play with and sing with then just trigger age transition twice to make IF a teen then use nraas' total annihilation to get rid of the kid? or would it delete the doll too?
  • Update: I used nraas MC to set their relationship level to the max and it still didnt come back to life.
  • @Ziristha the IF doesnt show up in the invite over tab :| not sure why.
    @Karritz I thought I had debug enabler installed but apparently not. I'll go get it. what do i do once i have it installed? or is it ready to go just by clicking on the IF?

Thank you both of you for replying!!
  • @Chi5678 Oh, maybe it was yeeted into inexistence :worried: hope @Karritz method works, fingers crossed!
  • @Mikezumi yeah i use save as and my last save is her birthday, i just didnt wanna go back cause i dont know how much i have to go back. if karritz's method doesnt work then ill revert
  • I went to download debug enabler and also downloaded 394948329 other nraas mods, thanks @Karritz LOL

i get curious and read about them and im like oooo thats interesting okay ill add it xD
  • @igazor xD of course youd leave a saracastic reply :P I feel like I have almost all the nraas mods now lol they're very helpful!
  • @Chi5678 Glad DebugEnabler worked! :) Don't tell me you want to marry that thing into your family, though :confounded:
  • @Mikezumi LOL yes i do! But I'm not gonna play her, I'm marrying the daughter and the IF and adopting a unicorn then moving them out into the town
  • @Chi5678 Will you be editing his genetics before they have kids? Do you realize that IFs turned real are zero slider default sims?