Forum Discussion

15 years ago

Why did my sim turn pitch black?

I think it has something to do with clothes or patterns. When she got up she was pitch black and her outfit was on her entire body. I tried to reset her, but she stayed the same. I minimized the screen and copied my file from the last save to the desk top. I went back in the game and saved and went to the main menu. I reloaded the game she wasn't fixed. I quit the game, deleted the 2 Riverview folders and put my copy in Saves. I loaded the game. I had her change into every outfit. She was pitch black in an everyday and her sleepwear. I changed those 2 outfits and now she's fine.

Her hubby had this happen with his sleepwear, altho he didn't turn pitch black, but the pattern of his boxers were on his entire body. Also, why does it show that he has 4 everyday outfits when I click him to change outfits? At the dresser he shows the 3 we're supposed to have. Does that have anything to do with his Musician career?

I am running a clean game now except for maybe 5 Fan patterns. I added 17 of my own patterns in early. I found images on the net, uploaded them to CAP, fixed them and then added them to my game. The clothes they had on though, weren't patterns from other Simmers or myself. The problem is solved, but I'm wondering why that happened.

Thanks,
Lea