Forum Discussion

GLovely1
Seasoned Novice
5 years ago

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Hi lovely friends!

I'm rolling out this quick creativity challenge today April 3, 2020 in an effort to give you more exciting things to do as we all #StayAtHome in the weeks ahead. The main goal of this challenge is to design and upload original creations quickly and on weekends only. The focus of these creativity challenges is to grow your CAS skills since that's the creative section I'm most passionate about in The Sims. However, I may choose to challenge you on rooms and builds too as the challenge continues. The rules and creative direction will be posted here each Friday. Create and upload your entry to the gallery beginning each Friday after the new direction/rules post through 11:00PM MST Monday using the hashtag #GLovelysQCC

I love to make Maxis nominations so this challenge will help me find some fantastic things created by you much more easily to share in the nominations threads. It would be very helpful for you to review this link on how Maxis chooses creations to fave before you share your entries. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955438/how-do-we-choose-our-maxis-faves-curation-guide#latest

Randomly I will invite a group of talented creators to judge all of the entries during prize rounds. Prizes will consist of The Sims 4 Expansions, Game or Stuff packs as I choose. I will let you know each Friday when I post the creative directions if that weekend will be a judging weekend prize round.

In addition, please feel free to share your creations here in the form of screenshots (limit 3), description and gallery links weekend after weekend. I'd love to see this thread filled with your Sims creativity!

Also, please share your creations on other platforms too like #Twitter or #Instagram. If you do, please tag me so I can see ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread! I'm so excited to roll out these quick creativity challenges each weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing all the fabulous creations you share with me!

FIRST WEEKEND KICK-OFF -- PRIZE ROUND!

Creative Direction & Rules:

We've all been quarantined at home for various amounts of time now. For this first QCC please create one original family household that resembles your own family household. You can make simselves but that is not a requirement. You may include pets if you have them in your home. In your description please briefly describe your family and share with us what your family is doing to pass the time as we stay home. Do you craft? Write? Game? Read? Bake? Have you reorganized your home? Please share tips and optimism in your description. Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery.

• Design every outfit category for every sim in the household
  • Give at least 1 family member the "family oriented" trait
  • Write your creation description according to the above guide
  • NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC)
  • Only Maxis poses
  • Reuploaded/Copied creations will be disqualified
  • Have a blast creating for us!

This is a prize round so the winner will be chosen by a panel of active gallery sim creators. Winner will receive their choice of either the City Living EP OR the Get Together EP game code redeemable on Origin for PC. (If you have these EP's already and you win you may choose an alternate.)

Stay safe at home and happy simming always lovelies! πŸ’œ