Forum Discussion

Strawbberriee
Seasoned Newcomer
11 days ago

Suggestion to add fairies!

With the implementation of spellcasters, werewolves, vampires, mermaids etc, i really love fairies and folklore, and since they were also in the sims 3, i feel like this would be a great addition to the sims 4 as an occult for people like me who love occults! I have lots of ideas!

General Concepts:

• Fairies could have different paths they could go down (light and dark) like vampires and werewolves
  • A skill tree that features many different powers and possible weaknesses similar to vampires and werewolves
  • Wings could be diverse, ranging from Tinkerbell-style wings to butterfly, moth, or dragonfly-like wings and being able to choose the colour like the mermaid tails
  • Ears could be pointy, and have special eye colours or forms for only fairies
  • Potentially different kinds of fairies with their own specific set of skills
  • Incorporate visual effects like sparkles, glows, and auras
  • Choose default flying or default walking as travelling style similar to the sims 3 (hovering)
  • Fairy Lore (similar to vampire lore)
  • Unique Aspirations and traits

Powers/Abilities:

• perform spells to nurture plants, change the weather, or create natural phenomena that influence gameplay and the environment, similar to sims 3. These could also be subjective to whether they choose a light/dark path.
  • Tricks similar to spellcasters (transfiguration, repairing, cleaning, plants growing ofc)
  • Being able to cast auras, affecting moodlets to benefit themselves and others
  • Ability to heal plants and animals, restoring their health and vigor. This ability could also extend to other Sims, providing temporary buffs to their moods or well-being.
  • Bestowing flight upon non occult sims (similar to sims3)
  • Animal communication?
  • Fairies could summon animals to assist them much like the familiars that spellcasters have.
  • Cant fly in rain? (inspiration from tinkerbell), having a negative moodlet

Worlds:

• Could have 2 new worlds; one that is sort of based on irish/celtic aesthetics (as fairies are celtic folklore) or foresty, and then a special world like in realm of magic that is like a woodland enchanted grove / pixie hollow 
  • Fairy Houses within the special world
  • Introduce community lots like fairy taverns or magical marketplaces where players can interact with other Sims and trade magical items in the special world
  • Fairy statues or shrines that grant blessings or temporary buffs to Sims (like in sims 3)

These are only ideas and suggestions, PLS EA IM BEGGING!! Theres so much that could be done with an enchanted/fairy pack!

milutinmujovic
    Seasoned Newcomer

I want to see them as well. Hopefully they will have their own game pack next spring! :) 

Strawbberriee
      Seasoned Newcomer

oooo spring would be the perfect time to release the pack!! lets keep our fingers crossed!! :))))