Forum Discussion

Kiwicantdie
Seasoned Newcomer
9 years ago

Can't resize objects

First of all, this is not a bug or glitch, it's simply that I can't really resize objects at all. The game works fine.

I know that the cheat for that is Shift + [ ... but really, 1) my fingers can't even reach that, they're not long enough :lol: how do you guys even do it?! (and I don't have small hands, at all), 2) I don't have a single key for [, in order to make that symbol I need to press ctrl + alt + è and 3) yes, I'm using an italian keyboard, not the US one.

Pretty much, I'm going insane because of this.
Is there anybody in here that can help me?
    Sketch793
    Rising Vanguard
    You can make objects smaller than their original size because one of the updates added that capability. I don't know why you can't make them larger.
  • @Sketch793 So maybe there is a mode that allow the opposite to happen?
    Sketch793
    Rising Vanguard
    Nope, there's no special mode for it. You don't even need cheats. Just press to make them larger.
  • Yes i know about those keys... the ] to make an object smaller works fine but the [ key to larger objects doesn't work.. even with shift + [ while moving the mouse .. i tried everything but the same problem... can !!!
  • why cant i make objects bigger or smaller? when i press the ] key it just lifts the object higher even if im pressing shift at the same time..??