Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Celebrity Quirks! What are your favorites and least favorites?

I'm curious which Quirks people love and hate the most so far. I think my favorite would be fan mail and my least favorite is the stan.
  • Least favorite is paparazi darling. With this all my sim wants to do is go outside and pose for pictures. It was so annoying.
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    I actually enjoy all the quirks. Since they give my sim such an obnoxious trait that I can't control, but if I had to choose my favorite would be...

Number leaked. My sim gets passive aggressive texts to really creepy ones. It's funny seeing random texts pop up that can either make my sims sad to being embarrassed. (usually remember the sim that sends the text because they'll get a rude introduction B\ )

Juiced. Don't have a bar in one sims home, so he's always so angry or tense that he hasn't had his 'juice and stay tense. Usually goes to the fridge constantly for orange juice for an alternative and when he's out at a bar or another venue that has a bar or at a party? ALWAYS going back for a drink and ditching conversations and sims in favor of getting themselves a bar drink.
  • I kind of love paparazzi darling. My female sim is a self-absorbed actress and loves attention, so it fits the story I‘m telling. Added bonus: my sim is confident ALL the time which is important for her work.
  • When I was first checking out the fame part of this pack was when I also discovered how these things work, and how a sim would end up with them. The two my sim ended up with (I didn't play her very long, just checking things out) were Fan Mail, and Vain Street. I instantly took a disliking to Vain Street because she only ended up with it because I had her practicing in the mirror.
  • Least favorite that I'v experienced is the palate thing with excellent food. Simply because all your sim has to do is eat something excellent like three times and bam. Too easy to get, most of my famous sims end up with this one first before I can even try others(unless I starve them and make them eat at bars). When I tried to get juiced my sim had to drink a dozen plus drinks. I finally ended up with paparazzi darling(intentionally) and it's pretty good, very interesting and really adds to the famous vibe.
  • Love Fan Mail, hate Vain Street. I used the mirror a few times in a row to calm my sim down. Big mistake.
  • I really like the paparazzi darling. It's silly and fun. It's also nice to have when your sim is self-absorbed or you need to gain fame.
    The "no touching" is kind of annoying. It's difficult to interact with fans because you don't have a choice to deny being touched.
  • I strangely love the Stan quirk because it’s beyond creepy but fun to witness. Public Number is also a cool one that I like. Probably the most annoying one would be Vain Street.