Forum Discussion

RouenSims
Seasoned Rookie
5 years ago

Discover University Classes Are Rabbitholes ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

I just learned that classes are rabbitholes! I'm so sad!
  • "nerdfashion;c-17303252" wrote:
    Whoop whoop! I'm probably the only person actually, truly, happy about this. School IRL is boring, the active careers are boring, so how can schools be any better? It's good for the first time, but not so much afterwards. Now I only use them for storylines.

There is a music track most apt for the purposes of an answer here, it is called " Excuse me for Scribblin' ". it chronicles the adventures of a boy who didn't learn anything in school but left school and learned more in the wilds on proper life experience than he could of ever gotten in school education.

Perhaps DU will teach all those life skills to sims that are not taught in schools in the real world? that would be a rabbithole and one i'd love to see! finally some real sense found somewhere! :D
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    It sounds like a lot of people are happy with the decision to make classes rabbitholes. I'm happy for you. :)

Although I'm disappointed about the rabbitholes, I'm still excited about this pack.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    I am not upset about classes being rabbitholes as there are other parts of this pack that is lacking. I enjoyed Sims 3 Uni and I enjoyed SIms 2 Uni even more as it was hard to keep my sim on schedule but I still enjoyed it.
  • I don't mind rabbithole classes. It was fine in Sims 2 and the open classes did get a little boring in Sims 3 if you were sending a lot of sims to university around the same time. Besides, there are ways to simulate an open classroom if we want to do that.
  • "Jordan061102;c-17306328" wrote:
    "somethingstellar;c-17306186" wrote:
    "Jordan061102;c-17305939" wrote:
    It's so funny to see all of you saying how happy you are because they are rabbitholes but you're the first to bash TS3 because it has rabbitholes. ??โ€โ™‚๏ธ

I've never once bashed rabbitholes ?โ€โ™€๏ธ
    Its aaaaalmost like simmers arent one entity and all want different things ;)

Most of them did. My "all" was a bit dramatic but you get what I meant. :wink:

I used to be frustrated by the amount of rabbitholes. However, after I played about with the lectures, I understood that the rabbitholes do work better for some things, in my opinion. So yeah, I did used to be one to get frustrated by them but I had a change of outlook :D