Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Hidden Matchmaking?

With what happened in my game the past few nights has got me wondering whether there is a hidden matchmaking scheme in the game, where the game determines who would be a better partner for other Sims.

For example, my Sim Victoria last night had a 5% romance level with two other Sims who started the initial possible relationship. When Victoria flirted with the first the other night, it was rejected. But last night when she blew a kiss to the second, it was accepted.

Could the game be deciding who is the better partner?
  • Yeh it's been like that since The Sims 2 somehow the game would always predict right who would make the best partner for my Sims, it tends to match them up more with people who have similar interests more than Traits which is accurate to real life really... we find Friends and Date people with similar Likes and Interests. You see it the most when you tell your Sims to visit a Nightclub or Pub and now especially since they now sit at the Tables your Sims tend to reach out to people the game thinks your Sims will get along with the best and they reach out to your Sims.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,031 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago