Forum Discussion

bruceleroy98
New Rookie
3 years ago

My sim shaved himself. How long does it take for facial hair to grow back?

Anyone tested or monitored progress in this regard?
  • It's apparently pretty slow. I've had the shave options but almost never see any obvious hair on any of the sims.
    Kimmer_one
    Rising Traveler
    I made one of my Sims have full beard, but I let him shave it once because I wanted to see the animation and now he's been barefaced for over a week in game (I checked and I have hair growth enabled). I'm getting impatient, because he hasn't even gotten a stubble yet and he doesn't look himself without a beard.
    I may have to go to CAS and give him his beard back. I wish it would grow back a bit faster, I hope it's not bugged.
  • Body hair grows pretty slow. I enabled hair growth on one of my sims and it took several days before I saw hair on her and she had to shave.
  • My Simself doesn't have facial hair but that's about to change. He does however have chest,legs,arm and back hair and it grows fast. He has to shave ever few days.
  • I just found the toggle! I kept wondering when either of my two Sims would have to shave. LOL I did give them chest hair after the Patch. I have aging off in this save. I was going to turn it on when HSY dropped, but then I read about the aging bug. Sadness. This is the Flashback save. My YA Erik is on Long, I don't dare touch it, lest the save become wrecked. I'm having fun with his younger self, but it's only so I could take him through HSY. Then that save is done. :open_mouth:

"catloverplayer;c-18162964" wrote:
    My Simself doesn't have facial hair but that's about to change. He does however have chest,legs,arm and back hair and it grows fast. He has to shave ever few days.

Back hair? Not a fan, here. LOL
  • Not a fan of body hair, and I’ll probably keep that feature turned off.

Edit: I’m happy we have the option to toggle body hair growth.