Forum Discussion

Superstara140
Seasoned Novice
9 days ago

New Official Sims 4 Expansion Pack Survey

There is a new EP survey with 9 potential new Expansion Pack themes. SimsCommunity posted about it.

https://simscommunity.info/2024/09/19/sims-4-expansion-packs-survey/

FreddyFox1234
    Seasoned Veteran

I just took the survey and spent quite a while on it! I had to make up answers about whether mods/cc offer the same possibilities as I haven't a clue! And judging by everyone else's comments here, it looks like we all prefer different ideas - so I guess they'll just have to make them all . . .

• Would have been nice to actually be able to take the survey. Couldn't see the answer choices after question 3  and when trying to fix it. It kicked me out and now says I completed it.  😡

TammyKes673
    Rising Newcomer

I took the survey too.... They all sounded intriguing... but I REALLY loved 1, 7 & 8 the best.. with a strong like of 2

Ziafar
    Seasoned Traveler

Where can we take the survey. Is there a link somewhere?

Superstara140
      Seasoned Novice

SimsCommunity has this link for taking the survey, it's real: 

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/8002935/e14ebbed05d7?list=1&UID=E48C55825F74E731833E4EAB64DD73C66AA542CB6D0020870CCE3A1312B6F340&Logical_Segment_Name=1&Value_1=0&Value_2=1&Value_3=3&Value_4=

simmerLella
    Rising Traveler

I took the survey. I don't love those ideas, but I was happy to give them feedback.

amber_ilumire
    Seasoned Vanguard

I’m so happy to took the survey, I usually miss them. But I can’t tell you how much I would love for the van life and children’s activity packs to become a reality! I’m having to curb my excitement lol because I know they’re just ideas, but they’re the exact kind of content I personally enjoy. The cross-potential pack integration opportunities would be fantastic also! Ocean/dystopian/monarchy I wouldn’t personally enjoy, but I know loads of simmers would love those kinds of themes in a DLC, so I’m happy that there were a variety of options there to please storytellers. 

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

I just took the survey. Some of the themes sound very interesting. Especially the ones about the future. I just hope they aren't all dystopian. I still hope for a bright future where mankind has achieved a better was of life. But I was asked for feedback on underwater adventures and monarchy. Both interesting packs as well. 

• Cars,under ocean swimming,houseboats,lifeguard npcs,waterslides,malls etc oh my.