Forum Discussion

3 years ago

No Tiny Haunted House?

If I make a small house, why can't I make it haunted and have the benefits of having a tiny house? I would love it if we could.
  • Apparently, I forgot a few- but there are quite a few things the haunted house will never have- unless they change it.
  • "Gamer_34567544;c-18137030" wrote:
    Apparently, I forgot a few- but there are quite a few things the haunted house will never have- unless they change it.

I was confused by your original post, because I didn't know those benefits existed for tiny homes...I thought you wanted one of the pre-made tiny homes just because it had already been built, and you wanted it to be haunted too
  • "Calico45;c-18136913" wrote:
    Nope, we cannot. That also means no tiny or specter haunted community lots or rentals, which is a shame. I'd love to have haunted vacations, if you will.

And haunted vacations would be amazing, especially if some ghoul locks the door behind your Sim...
  • "Nate_Whiplash1;c-18137059" wrote:
    "Gamer_34567544;c-18137030" wrote:
    Apparently, I forgot a few- but there are quite a few things the haunted house will never have- unless they change it.

I was confused by your original post, because I didn't know those benefits existed for tiny homes...I thought you wanted one of the pre-made tiny homes just because it had already been built, and you wanted it to be haunted too

Tiny houses are the best... but so are the haunted houses.