Forum Discussion

WolvesCreek
New Spectator
8 years ago

OMG STOP with the constant autonomous cellphone animation!!!

Recently I've been playing the Sims 4 without a few mods I used to rely on like the no autonomous cellphone mod, which no longer works as the author has left the community.

Regardless this has to be by far the MOST annoying consistent animation for sims who have low free will, I mean left simply standing they will use this animation nearly 10 times within a (a real) minute.

THATS INSANE.

Honestly in real life this is very alienating and annoying when your surrounded by people always checking their cellphones - heck its even considered a social taboo now in some circles or spaces. Many jobs which employ most of the population (like service jobs) actually FORBID use of cellphones during company time (I know this is shocking to silicon valley but would you prefer your barista make you a coffee or check their facebook status in example?) SO WHY are we forced to watch our sims do sometihng that annoys most people in real life over and over and over in-game?

Maxis do you not realize HOW ANNOYING this is to watch? Its not a fun or interesting animation, anymore then it is in real life.

So I'm asking you to PLS limit the amount of times this animation can play within a set time limit - especially for sims with low free will.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,043 PostsLatest Activity: 13 minutes ago