Forum Discussion

6 years ago

**SPOILER:** How to...

Reinfect the town. I revived Mother (you'll need the bizarre fruit to do this, get it from the curio stand) and wasn't sure if the 'request weirdness' option would allow me to reinfect the town or turn my sim into one of the infected.

https://i.imgur.com/2Q44Hjq.png

From Sims Community;

What are the benefits to reviving The Mother? The revived Mother will have some new options available. You can request bizarre fruit from her and communicate with her, but the most interesting interaction is Request Weirdness. Clicking on this will allow you to set the infection level of the town. There is a low, medium, and high option as well as an option for no infection. You can use these options to keep StrangerVille as normal or as weird as you like.

Reviving The Mother also allows you to play through the story again with a different family if you want to. This is useful if you want to try and complete the story a different way; the story can be completed as a civilian or through the military career. You can also give the Hero of StrangerVille trait to another Sim by completing the story again.