Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sports GP

I would still love a sports GP witha new world I think the sims need spots things like tennis Sunday league mountain boarding.snowbording (with Sesons) Rowing skateboarding. You know that sort of thing does anyone else think that would be fun? We. Oiled even have mountain bikes.
  • "EMZ_1;c-16532998" wrote:
    I dont think that a world could come with GP

Unless of course the new world is the point of the GP like with Outdoor Retreat - but I agree not with a sports pack. Thinking more like a vacation destination like Tropical Islands or Ski Resorts (with their own inclusive only to the GP location if you don't have seasons snow.)

I think Sports would be great, and something that could be combined with acouple of other interests for a hobbys EP.
    ChadSims2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I'd love sports I'm not sure how a combined world would help beside eat up whatever pack it comes in budget and give us a very basic object/sport. We had bowling come in a stuff pack and its just horrible the Sims stand around lifeless if not playing even with the basketball net they still cant play a game together... If we get sports I want to see them play a game together and interact with each other Sims 4 still plays a lot like its built for a single Sim and that needs to change.
  • "EMZ_1;c-16532998" wrote:
    I dont think that a world could come with GP

Well... some GPs do have worlds. Outdoor Retreat, Vampires, Jungle Adventures. So, it would be possible, but I suspect it depends how many other things were also included in the game pack!
  • > @Lomelindi7 said:
    > EMZ_1 wrote: ยป
    >
    > I dont think that a world could come with GP
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well... some GPs do have worlds. Outdoor Retreat, Vampires, Jungle Adventures. So, it would be possible, but I suspect it depends how many other things were also included in the game pack!

GF and S are a vacation worlds
    and FH is so small.. I cant even call it a world

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,043 PostsLatest Activity: 13 minutes ago