Forum Discussion

3 years ago

There is no open world, color wheel etc to explain away why the sims 4 is the most bugged sims game

Even with its limited engine and the onslaught of loading screens, can any staunch sims 3 critics defend this game? We traded up all the progressive features Maxis introduced in its third iteration (and instead of improving on that as most PC games have, many have settled for regression) for a less buggy game only to be met with game-ending bugs that ruin the whole experience with EACH EP/GP hell even kits from what I heard. I literally spent HOURS trying to make my teen sim build relationships on her first day of high school. Made her a club of besties, made her teen crush and soon-to-be boyfriend, and made an enemy all for me to lose all that after entering cas. This instantly makes me regret coming back to play the sims 4 after two years for ANOTHER broken EP that I left for in the first place. Congrats to the sim gurus and maxis. I can no longer in good faith continue with this franchise when all trust in building a decent game is gone. My 20-year-long run has finally come to an end. I'm tired of excusing this and having toxic positivity and toxic positive users continue to feed me the Kool-Aid that this game is salvageable. It's not and never will be. The next round of content will have batches of bugs and no one, in good faith will be able to explain why. As long as the sims are pretty, gameplay be damned. I really wanted HSY to be a win for many who are already dissatisfied with the sims 4 but this is the last rant I'll ever make on the sims again. I'm just done.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,036 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago