Forum Discussion

LaunchSneezes
Seasoned Veteran
11 months ago

things asked for that were added

So I know that a lot of times it is easy to focus on the negative. But once I accidentally went way back in a thread and read all these things that people were asking for, I wondered why people were asking for them when they are already available. Then I realized - those posts were from the past, and they are available because back then, people asked for them! So my memory is pretty terrible due to a disability, and I don't remember all of the things I read, but I know there were a lot that I read, and there are a lot that exist that I didn't read! So, what are the things that you guys remember, that people asked for in the past, that the team added to the game? Weather? Infants? Toddlers? You know, even small things like, I noticed they added dimples in a semi-recent update, and there were a few people who mentioned wanting dimples (including me) before that. So! What things do you recall? And what things are you thankful for?

Maybe we can give little shout outs to the team for all the work they put in, to try to make everyone happy.