Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Tilting the Sims 4 Camera up and down?

Having problems... There is no way to t i l t the camera up and down.. anyone know how?
  • Suddenly "T" on my keyboard wont work, but was working fine yesterday. Would really like to make that key work again. When I type "T" in both Sims 4 and 3 Camera mode, the screen sort of flicks but that's it.
  • Ctrl+E+Mouse seems to tilt the camera too, which I forgot about, but thanks to the GT podcast the Gurus did helped me remember it again. They were playing with it so you could go through the maze in first person view.
  • I just tried the Sims 3 camera with control & it kind of worked for me. It's a little confusing because this whole time I've just been using the default camera. I don't like how I have to hold down the right mouse button rather than the left. I do like the angles better though! :)
  • If you play on a Mac, you can tilt the camera (on Sims 3 camera mode) by pressing COMMAND + the UP or DOWN arrow keys :) I don't know if this works for TS4 camera mode, but it does work if you change the camera to Sims 3 mode.
  • My problem is how do you do this or even if you can do this when your in the picture mode when making your sim use the photography skill in game.
  • Hey I had the tilt screen thing but I must of clicked a random button which stopped me from being able to look at my sims at eye level and from right above and all the inbetween in live mode and build mode
    CreativeMom_1
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I can't tilt at all. Holding Ctrl + the right mouse button does Nothing, absolutely Nothing! I think my wheel is finally giving out. Put in new batt and I can't tilt to save my soul in Sims 3 camera control. So my wheel is not usable to tilt.
    So how else can I tilt? I'd rather NOT look down all the time when building on a lot.
  • Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread. If you are having technical issue please take a look at out Sims 4 Answers HQ.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago