Forum Discussion

YorksRob
New Adventurer
5 years ago

Tiny Lots

I am wondering if EA will now allow us to add new lots to towns , simply because I have used every single lot already for residential houses and community lots and i certainly am NOT flattening any of those just to make a small house
  • I gave this challenge a shot. I didn't realize that paved landscaping can count, so hopefully that isn't an issue because the house I made was under the limit. I made a nature trail outside when I'd normally install a pool. I was just decorating the outdoors.

Anyway, I ripped down Nookstone in Oasis Springs and put in a Tiny Yoga Retreat since my lot was across from the spa. The sim that lives there will feel like a winner regardless. It'll be tricky if she ever has kids because it's really for one sim with the max of a couple. It was interesting to liven up Nookstone. Oasis Springs has kind of turned into Sedona in my game.

I'm one of those people who are running out of lots and about 200 sims.
  • The Tiny lot type doesn't have anything to do with the actual size of the lot. It's about how many tiles you can build in it.

They even say in the description that building tiny houses we'll have a lot more space for gardening and other outdoor stuff.
  • They could make tiny lots in a new tiny world and make it more categorically correct. Like imagining having to live in shacks on the beach or under a bridge. I mean we might be able to do those things already without it but I would like to see what happens with this new pack. I usually always start out in an apartment since it has a small feel to it already.