Forum Discussion

elliebreton
Seasoned Veteran
5 years ago

Toddler Friendly Lot Trait

I really wish they would give us a Toddler Friendly lot trait. I am so fed up of never seeing toddlers at community lots.

If they gave us the trait and programmed it for parents of toddlers to bring them to those places then we could assign the trait to anywhere suitable. Parks, cafés with a toddler area, in fact any type of lot that you've added a toddler area to.

Finally our toddlers could meet others their own age, we could have mums and tots gatherings etc (or dads and tots of course).
  • "elanorbreton;c-17521744" wrote:
    "kaylin205;c-17521554" wrote:
    Until that happens crate a family tot group. It's a bit challenging, but it works for public lots. This is another thing that would be greatly appreciated.

How do you do that?

It came through one of the many group mods I have installed. Not sure which mod allows for it? I'll investigate and let you guys know.
  • I agree, Our sim parents ( ie We) need to be able to choose to include or exclude toddlers and babies from places we visit
    we should choose if they go to day care, or if we hire a babysitter or have them come with us, in a stroller or backpack, they could sit in a highchair at a cafe or ride a push along to the park . . . a lot trait would be AWESOME !
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    I don’t play with them much but I always thought it was weird to never see them, and also that sims don’t have strollers. And can’t leave the house with them.
  • I agree. I use a mod by Bienchen that allows toddlers to spawn in parks, but they are usually wandering alone, poor creatures ? well, at least my toddler can meet his peers.
    I would also like an ability to add toddlers to clubs. I have a few family clubs that hang out in parks too, and it's nice when you see parents playing with their kids. But they have to leave their toddlers at home.
    Sometimes, when you're lucky, game spawns a family club and a toddler from that family at the same time haha.
  • Hi

LittleMsSam has a more visitors mod which includes being able to choose toddlers spawning on community lots. I haven't tried it myself yet but it's on my to do list :)

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175405428333/more-visitors-custom-lot-trait-this-lot-trait
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    Lol, I totally forgot I made this thread as it's a little old now, I suddenly get lots of notifications about it!

Glad to see it is still something people would like.
  • Yes I wish there was an official trait in game. But for the last year or so I've used Little Ms Sam more visitors lot traits on my parks. A lot of my own toddlers as well as EA toddlers show up so they gain a lot more friends that way. Also I have mommy social groups and those moms spend a lot if time with each other and their friends toddlers.
  • bienchen has updated her mods recently recently (last update nov 9 ) they may be broken mods with the recent patch but other than that they should work.