Forum Discussion

loubyloulou
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Adeepindigo's Healthcare Redux: pay-walled version?

Healthcare Redux is a great mod by Adeepindigo, but it has two different versions: one that's free and one that's for Patrons only that has extra gameplay features. Does anyone know when the Patrons-only version will be made public? It's been pay-walled for weeks and weeks, and I thought that EA's TOUs for cc/mods stated that all initially pay-walled content had to be released publicly no more than three weeks after release for Patrons, or am I misunderstanding?
  • The Patreon member version is just an earlier version of what is released to the public. When the public version gets an update, that is what the Patreon version was... and then the Patreon version gets updated with new features. There are times some mods probably push the "reasonable" timing of releasing to the public (the TOS do not give a specific time frame), but updates usually seem to be released publicly pretty regularly. If I understand correctly, the creator recently experienced a loss of someone close, so that may have affected the schedule.
    loubyloulou
    Seasoned Novice
    I see, thanks for the clarification. Sad to hear that they've suffered a bereavement.