Forum Discussion

corymach7
Seasoned Newcomer
14 days ago

My Ideas for The Sims 5/Project Rene

A letter for EA Games and their Chairman:

I have made several petitions detailing how the company of EA Games is to be run. Most of the petitions of mine you have not followed, I shall give you one last chance. For The Sims 5 (or Project Rene), here's the demands:

1. Don't make the game online only. It makes the game impossible to mod. Plus simmers want to mod the game like previous games.
  2. I will allow premade households, as long as they are playable. These premade households must (but not only) include:
    1. Goth family (with adults as Victor and Gretle Goth, with Frida and Gunther Goth as their children)
    2. Crumplebottom family (with adults as Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom and Cornelia and Agnes Crumplebottom as their children)
    3. Bachelor family (with adults as Milton and Enriqueta Bachelor and Simis Bachelor as their child)
    4. Williamson family (with adults as Henry and Gina Williamson and Jocasta Williamson as their child)
    5. Landgraab family (with adults as Kermit and Kitty Landgraab and Chester Landgraab as their child)
    6. Caliente family (with adults as Nestor and Dulcinea Caliente and Tango and Flamenco Caliente as their children)
    7. Mango family (with adults as Domingo and Georgia Mango and Katrina Mango as their child)
    8. Lothario family (with adults as Carmelo and Mama Lothario and Nicolo Lothario as their child)
    9. Fiorello family (with adults as Primo and Isabella Fiorello with Adriana Fiorello as their child)
    10. Burb family (with adults as Benjamin and Susan Burb and Brad Burb as their child)
    11. Marsh family (with adults as William and Anastasia Marsh and Tiffany Marsh as their child)
    12. Pleasant family (with adults as Les and Kynda Pleasant and Jeff Pleasant as their child)
    13. Danders family (with adults as Marshall and Melinda Danders and Diane Danders as their child)
    14. Oldie family (with adults as Myron and Irma Oldie and Herb Oldie as their child)
    15. Ruggbyrne family (with adults as Bruno and Mamie Ruggbyrne and Coral Ruggbyrne as their child)
    16. Broke family (with adults as James and Abigail Broke and Flat and Buck Broke as their children)
    17. Lincoln family (with adults as George and Elissa Lincoln and Flo Lincoln as their child)
    18. Rees family (with adults as Olivier and Jasmine Rees and Mary Lu Rees as their child)
    19. Newbie family (with adults as Bob I and Mags Newbie and Bob Newbie II as their child)
    20. Simovitch family (with adults as Vadim and Fatima Simovitch and Betty Simovitch as their child)
    21. Dreamer family (with adults as Dalmar and Dacia Dreamer and Davis Dreamer as their child)
    22. Darong family (with adults as Sef and Lina Darong and Delilah Darong as their child)
    23. Matlapin family (with adults as Amar and Isabelle Matlapin and Omar Matlapin as their child)
    24. King family (with adults as Henry and Olive King with Mariana King as their child)

Those are all in my demands list. I will be watching what you will do with the new game. Should my demands be ignored, a disastrous boycott to the game will occur.