Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Firestorm 8

can u please explain;)
can "nod" set any other "nod" as enemy? o:) hope - yes
what the lvl of highest base?
  • There is no reason why they can't as Nod is the type of army you have. Otherwise you'd be forcing allied status on an alliance without their choice. I would imagine the highest base hasn't changed from the past, it will be 65 in a few years time!

I've already heard on the PTE that some players are going to player both GDI and NOD until they sort out which alliance they're in.
  • thx gamedruid for such an fast response;)
    1st part of the questionnaire was a bit of a joke , for sure..
    but 2nd... i have to learn a bit to be more precise;)

is this world planned as "normal world" with 50lvl hubs and 500 fields, or like an fast world with decreased number of fields?
    apologies;)
  • "LeoGetz75;c-1828391" wrote:
    How about the "fixed" resource layout what does that mean?

Usually it means everyone gets the same layout of crystal/tiberium so no searching for a good layout for base 1 by putting down lots of accounts.

As for the other post, I've no idea until tomorrow when we see it on the PTE.
  • I was, and still am, exited about this new world, but then I researched the time and converted it to mine. I can't get on then. Aw.
  • I think it will be okay if you are not on the second the world starts hopefully there will be room when you get on!
  • I agree - it is a world without FA and without Malus (Morale reduction) so it should go quite well. The hubs are standard hubs on the PTE version.

200:200 for Fortress
    196:161 for Alpha hub in the Northern sector
    225:161 for Beta hub,

and to find the rest you'll need to log into the PTE :)

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago